- Sir Winston Churchill
- A Little bit of Documentary of 1RGJ
- You Can Be Part Of Something Big
- Passing Out Parade
- Auschwitz Seventy Years On
- Brigade of Gurkhas
- Battle Honours of the 2nd King Edward VII’s Own Gurkha Rifles (The Sirmoor Rifles)
- 2nd King Edward VII’s Own Gurkha Rifles (The Sirmoor Rifles)
- List of Brigade of Gurkhas recipients of the Victoria Cross
- Green Jackets Brigade (Operation Claret)
- The Hyde Park and Regent’s Park bombings
- Battle Honours of the King`s Royal Rifle Corps
PDSA’s founder, Maria Dickin, introduced the PDSA Dickin Medal in 1943. It is awarded to animals displaying conspicuous gallantry and devotion to duty while serving or associated with any branch of the Armed Forces or Civil Defence units, and is the animals’ equivalent to the Victoria Cross.
MEMORIAL AT PENINSULA LTD own the copyrights to the graphic design of the Green Jackets Brigade and the Royal Green Jackets cap badges worn, some might say that this is a trophy of war.
A Call to Arms, history of the Rifleman.
The Memorial Chair Our first mission was completed in 2015, this was the installation of a Memorial Chair which was installed in the former barracks […]
Make sure you ”Return to Memorial at Peninsula” when offered by PayPal for more readings Mr Hugh Willing say`s in the Ezine ” We should […]
Hugh Willing (Said in Sept 2013) “We encourage you all to support their initiative“ The above statement was said by Hugh Willing during our first […]
Every Green Jacket I know holds this city in high esteem, our second home. We were all so young, yet this city is the one we remember best…